Hasselblad Camera, Create to Inspire
The iconic Swedish brand Hasselblad designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera just for the Mavic 3 Series, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS in an unbelievably compact space. Rigorous Hasselblad standards are applied to both hardware performance and software algorithms, bringing imaging quality to an entirely new level.
Image Color Depth
Native Dynamic Range
Equivalent Focal Length
Vision Detection Auto Focus Technology
Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS)
To ensure Mavic 3 Classic captures natural colors in the same way other Hasselblad cameras do, the L2D-20c lens adopts the same rigorous standards and has every pixel of the sensor calibrated, with the HNCS embedded. The culmination of decades of photographic experience delivers vivid, natural colors with the simple press of the shutter, allowing you to capture breathtaking landscapes or an evening glow without the need for complicated editing or color presets.
- 5.1K/50fps – Record sharper details. Supersampling technology empowers the recording of 4K/60fps footage.
- 4K/120fps – Both high resolution and high frame rate effortlessly deliver HD slow-motion videos. 
- 10–bit D-Log – Delivers natural color gradations with more highlight and shadow details retained for greater flexibility when editing.
- HLG – Provides higher dynamic range that suits a variety of devices and provides footage that does not require color tuning in post.
More Flight Time
Mavic 3 Classic is compatible with Mavic 3-Series batteries, allowing for 40 minutes of hovering time and 46 minutes of flight time,  ensuring more time to create and less time worrying about battery level.
- 40 mins – Hovering Time
- 46 mins – Flight Time
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
With APAS 5.0, when flying, Mavic 3 Classic continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses  them quickly and smoothly. Even new pilots can fly confidently and safely, and create smooth footage even in complicated scenarios.
- Horizontal Omnidirectional Vision System
- Downward Vision System
- Upward Vision System
Decimeter-level high-precision positioning makes Mavic 3 Classic extremely stable when hovering. This not only ensures clearer long-exposure shots, but also helps record smoother timelapse videos.
Control Mavic 3 Classic to fly in any direction without having to continually press the control sticks. This not only makes long-distance flight more effortless, but also helps reduce shakes during manual control for smoother camera movement.
Always end on a high note with Advanced RTH. This updated auto-return function enables Mavic 3 Classic to automatically determine the optimal route back to its home point and execute it quickly. Mavic 3 Classic can fly to a designated altitude and then find a safe and efficient route back to its home point, combining the advantages of Advanced RTH and traditional RTH, allowing users to choose the best option according to their environment.
Powerful Video Transmission
O3+ Transmission and Beyond
With a transmission distance of up to 15 km,  fly farther and more stably with peace of mind. O3+ transmission can transmit a 1080p/60fps live feed.  This means the camera view is displayed at specifications close to what the camera actually records. It also makes Mavic 3 Classic more responsive to your control.
- Live Feed
- 15 km
- Transmission Distance
Useful Features for Intuitive Creation
|Track the subject from different directions for extensive camera language. ||Automated shooting and editing to create cinematic footage.||Automatically perform professional camera movements like Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix.|
|Stunning footage that captures and accelerates the passing of time.||Capture larger, more detailed shots of your surroundings with panorama.||Photos and videos can be transferred quickly to a smartphone for editing or sharing.|
DJI Mavic 3 Classic ND Filters Set 
Includes ND8/16/32/64 filters.
DJI Mavic 3 Classic Wide-Angle Lens 
Compatible with the Mavic 3 Classic’s Hasselblad camera to deliver a 108° ultra-wide-angle view and capture more in every frame.
DJI 65W Portable Charger
Comes with a 65W USB-C cable to charge Mavic 3 Classic’s battery. With another USB-A port and a USB-C data cable included in the package, it can also charge the remote controller at the same time.
DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub
When connected to a 65W portable charger or car charger, the DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub can be expanded to charge three batteries. The battery charging hub enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first.
DJI RC Pro 
With a 1000-nit display, high-performance processor, and the support of 15km video transmission, DJI RC Pro is an unmatched option for professional creation.
DJI RC is a drone remote controller that delivers an exceptional operating experience. With a lightweight body, HD display, and ultra-long battery life, it supports DJI O3+ video transmission technology.
* Tested with a production model DJI Mavic 3 Classic in a closed environment in favorable conditions with an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on environment, usage, and firmware version.
** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations. Users should always fly in strict accordance with the local laws and regulations in their flight area.
- ActiveTrack is not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
- Measured by Mavic 3 Classic flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
- DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Be careful when taking off in desert or beach areas to avoid sand entering the aircraft. Fly the aircraft in open areas. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
- Measured in an unobstructed environment free of interference and with a maximum flight range of 15 km with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
- Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmission signal.
- Sold separately.