- Weight: 142.9g (Without battery)
- Motor: 1404 3800KV Brushless Motors
- Power Connection: XT30, black&red wires
- Props: HQ 3520 3-Blade Propellers (Gray) / Gemfan 3520 3-Blade Propellers (Gray)
- FC&ESC: F4 AIO 20A Brushless Flight Controller V3
- Battery: 750mAh 4S 95C Lipo Battery
- VTX&Camera: Caddx Polar Vista Kit (HD Digital VTX)
- FPV Camera Degree: 0°-60°
- Diameter: 155m
- Receiver: ELRS 2.4GHz Receiver / TBS Receiver
- Flight time: 11~13 min smooth flight or 4~6 min flight of FPV freestyle tricks with 4S 750mAh battery
- Caddx Polar Vista Kit provides a premium and lightweight HD FPV camera system with a large wide camera angle, 162°. With video clarity and transmission intensity comparable to the DJI Air Unit, and enhanced night vision. Pilots can give full credit to the high-quality image connection under any circumstances. GoPro can be also equipped on this quadcopter.
- HQ and Gemfan 3520 3-blade propellers are both put in the package. They are capable of providing linear throttle response in the flight time and control efficiency suite. With 3.5-inch props, the X-Knight 35 has enough lift power while performing a variety of freestyle and acrobatic flying tricks perfectly and efficiently. Besides, it is less noisy than those 5-inch props quads.
- The unique frame design makes it suitable for photography, the lens position is forward with a protective shell. You don’t have to worry about seeing the props or the frame itself in the flight video, which is great for making cinematic shots and vlogging.
- Equipped with an F4 AIO 20A and 1404-3800KV motor, this great combination of power systems enables the X-Knight 35 to maintain magnificent energy and less noise in flight.