PowerCore III Sense 10K
The Ultra-Slim 18W Power Delivery Portable Charger
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD successfully combines high-capacity with remarkable portability. Only 0.6 inches thick and weighing just half a pound, you’ll barely even notice it in your pocket.
Advanced Charging Options
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, juice up via a 12W PowerIQ enabled USB-A port, or activate trickle-charging mode to handle low-power devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers. The USB-C port also supports power input, allowing you to recharge your power bank almost 3x faster than with USB-A.
MultiProtect Safety System
At Anker, we care about your safety. Our MultiProtect system combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
• iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
• iPad Pro 2018
• Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
• Google Pixel
• Nexus 6P
Recharging Time: 4.5 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2.4A
Total Power Output: 18W
• Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support “Charge-and-Play” in TV mode.
• Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
• Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 4.5 hours
• Recharging with USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10.2 hours.
• When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be greatly reduced.
• Disconnect while not using to avoid battery draining.